Strategy formulation and support case studies include:
- Developed a shared vision and strategy for a telco to capture 15% of the UK telecom fixed line traffic within 5 years including quantifying fixed line market size and segmenting the UK fixed line market.
- Defined the strategic partners and entry strategy for a Canadian telco infrastructure player to enter the £380m European market including gathering primary and secondary data to quantify and segment the market.
- Supported the board of a private equity owned company to develop a strategy to stabilise and grow the business to achieve €500m revenue by 2017 via international sales.
- Created a new strategy for an enterprise software company that resulted in a forecasted 50% increase in revenue over a three year period.
- Improved net margins by 20% using a sophisticated pricing model to price new contracts, re-price loss making customers and gradually increase customer margins for an industrial services company.
- Quantified revenue and built a business case for a major telco to offer interactive digital TV.