Transformational Change Management
Case studies focused on significant transformational change include:
- Programme managed the closure of a factory in southern Finland and the transfer of production to another factory resulting in a €6m pa reduction in overhead cost for a private equity owned gearbox manufacturing company.
- Developed and delivered three transformation change management training courses to over 50 senior managers of a multi billion £ support services company on behalf of the Strathclyde University Centre for Corporate Connections, focused on driving forward over 50 critical business change projects.
- Facilitated Singapore based board workshops and resolving board conflicts for a £2bn global industrial products company to develop an operating framework which tied down CXO accountabilities and responsibilities.
- Coached the Supply Chain Senior Management Team of a major defence company to define a new target culture and to develop a UK-wide behavioral change programme.
- Improved profitability by £15m pa for a £230m turnover publishing company by formulating a new corporate strategy, establishing a PMO, developing a new organisational structure and leading a consulting team over a 2-year period to deliver a major transformation programme.
- Created the work stream governance methodology to shape, plan and control the work-stream deliverables of a £30m complex business and IT multi stream transformation and new asset development programme for an IT company headquartered in Germany.